How To Apply
You will need the following before a lease may be finalized:
- Complete FMCSA Drug and Alcohol clearinghouse Registration. Instructions for registration, and links to the website below. If you are leased to a carrier, you must register as a
- Completed application
- Inquiry to previous employers signed at X.
- Copy of driver’s license, social security card, medical card, and long form medical
- Copy of 2290
- Copy of title front and back
- Texas inspection required on all units being leased within past 72 hours
- Original weight ticket (Only needed on out of state titles)
- Drug test results
- Active nationwide cell phone
- At least 2 working load locks
Complete your application below:
Please note, all fields flagged in red must be filled in, or the application will not be accepted.
You may also mail your application:
Booker Transportation Services, Inc.
4250 E. Loop 335 North
Amarillo, TX 79108
FMCSA DRUG & ALCOHOL CLEARINGHOUSE REGISTRATION
FMCSA DRUG & ALCOHOL CLEARINGHOUSE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS